Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Caught A Fish Mom!!


So my hubby took the boys out ice fishing this afternoon. Which really is quite a rare moment considering my husband is not a fisherman and my boys have never really gone. The whole concept of ice fishing really doesn't appeal to me at all. The fact that you have to stay outside in the same weather that not only is cold enough to freeze a whole pond, but also keep it frozen is kinda kooky. But they didn't ask me..HeHe. So we bundled them up in all the clothing that would fit on their little bodies and off they went to catch the "Big One."
So here is the fruit of their labor. Jarred caught one, not excatly the size the boys were hoping for, but he was sure proud. The excitement I guess he displayed was quite cute. His recount of the actually reeling in of the fish was great and then he summed it all up with, "I'm glad I killed a fish Mom." He however was not too crazy about the "sliminess" of the trout, so big brother Jake was eager to step in and help handle the thing. All-in-all it seemed like a pretty good day even though it was below freezing. BRRRRRRRRR!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home