Friday, January 26, 2007

The Phone Whisper...

So it has come to my attention that I have a little problem... Luckily it has not gotten out of hand yet, but I definitely need to nip this baby in the bud. For some crazy reason when I am chatting on the phone I will all of a sudden pull the phone close to my mouth and whisper the end of my sentence. I know it sounds crazy and really there is no rhyme or reason for it, it just happens. Now again, luckily it does not happen with all my phone conversations, just one. This person shall remain nameless, okay just kidding it's Trina. I have tried to pin point the time of the conversation when the whispering actually takes place, but I really can't get a good feel of way it happens. Now we are both known for being silly, especially with each other, but this really isn't even very funny..Actually it is kinda creepy!! She is very sweet and just giggles, but I'm sure she is like, "What is the deal with that?"
So, now I am faced with what to do about my little phone issues. Really I can't have this trickling down to other conversations because I'm sure the cable guy or the lady at the bank will be totally confused as to why I choose to whisper in their ear. Plus everyone knows from previous posts that I can not continue to whisper in Trina's phone cuz she won't be able to hear me...HeHe....I mean admitting I have a problem is the first step..right?? Now on to the solution!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home