Monday, January 22, 2007

A Sledding We Will Go....

Jake's friend called last night asking if Jake could come sledding today at the school. They were out of school for some silly reason and so the kids thought it would be just awful to stay inside and do housework all afternoon. So, I decided to let Jarred in on some of the fun and off we went to the park. The boys had a BLAST! Hailey and I watched from the suburban. I think she had just as much fun watching her "bubbas" race down the little slope only to slip and slide their way back up to the top for another round. I then decided to make it a Kodiak moment . Here are some of the pics I took.


Cool Slideshows


The whole session only lasted like 45 mins. By the time Jarred got back in the suburban and pulled off his hat, his hair was drenched with sweat. Jake's little checks were soo red. Hot Chocolate here we come!!

3 Comments:

  • Makes me want to take to the slopes. I love sledding. Wish we could come up and use some of your white stuff. The boys look like they were enjoying it as much as I would. You have such handsome little guys.
    Gale

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 23, 2007 at 11:47 AM  

  • Those pics are awesome! I think I may need to take Abram down there and let the boys have another sledding day. What fun, but we will need to stop by the espresso stand to make the day complete...hehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 23, 2007 at 3:28 PM  

  • Awe it looks like a blast. I want to go sledding. The pictures are awesome.

    By Blogger momto3blessings, at January 23, 2007 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home