Friday, February 9, 2007

Gone for the Weekend!!

We are out of here. This weekend Rusty and I are taking the kids to the big regional wrestling tournament. It is a bout a 2 hr. drive so we will be spending the night as well. It is smack dab next to a big city where the shopping there is definitely calling my name. We are going to watch and cheer like crazy for our nephew, Zach, and our "adoptive nephews", River and Isaiah. (Not really but we will claim them though.) It will be a true test for these fellas cuz The cream of the crop is starting to rise. However never fear these boys are amazing and even though they are all new to this experience, they'll do great. And if they don't advance well them, no worries, we are still so proud of them.
So excited about the family getaway. A little shopping, watching some good competition, some pool time for the kiddies, and ohh the possibilities. So anyway I'm gone for the weekend and I 'll be back on Monday to tell of my tales of the "Big City".
My hubby will be here in about an hour and I still haven't packed, showered, bathed the kids, or even picked up the house. Oh my I gotta GO!!!!!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home