Monday, February 26, 2007

SOOOO Tired!!!!

Okay so for all you out there who are just LOST without my daily posts I will let you know that I am still alive!! However I am so tired from the B-Day weekend, along with the B-day party for Jarred, in which I will be posting on each, but NOT tonight..hehehe I know, I know everyone is moaning and groaning with all the suspense, but you will just have to wait like good little children..LOL
Seriously.... I am going to get back into the swing of things, but we didn't get home until late last night and then today it was crazy cleaning for the big shin-dig and then now tonight I find myself READY for bed. Some of you might be thinking I that you just read this very same post at The Martins blog..hehe. Nope this baby is all mine, it is crazy, it was like she was reading my mind..and I remember smiling as I read her post, only in place of her coffee filled veins was my lovely Dr. Pepper addiction.
So tomorrow I will be back at it cuz I have LOTS to share about my amazing hubby and wonderful friends and the fun, fun time we had. Plus my little guy had his 5th birthday party and I also have pics from that. So stay tuned and I'll catch ya up tomorrow.

P.S. Trina's Internet was down today, but it might be back up running by Tues. cuz I definitely know everyone is going through Trina withdrawals..hehe

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home