Thursday, February 1, 2007

Trina's Challenge

So I went to check out my friend, Trina's, blog today and she presented us with a little challenge. She prompted us into showing our little "hidden treasure troves" I think is how she put it. So everyone knows I love to play games..any games, and I'm always up for embarrassing myself so here goes....
Now of course I'm not showing you the worst little nukes and crannies of my home..I don't want to reveal all my secrets. My little pics are of things in plain site..You know the things I wake up to and I'm surprised I have to clean the same spot again TODAY. Clutter..Clutter


This of course is my entry way and the "Catch All" of the house. Appropriate place don't you think?? Right when company walks in. And of course the fallen pictures on the bottom are due to my little darling trying to get a better veiw of her loved ones...So innocent right?


This is the spot where my children decide to pile their shoes and coats. I guess I need to put a lower hook on that coat rack. Again, this is in the corner of my living room for all to see.




This is the infamous junk drawer. Most of the time it is left half way open because it is too heavy for my little men to shut after they have gotten some "tool" they think they needed. As you can see Hailey is peering over the edge checking out the view. She is all too familiar with this little spot. This is her mini in-door playground. All sorts of fun dangerous gadgets to cause trouble with....

So there you have it...Anybody else brave enough for this test???

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home