Thursday, March 8, 2007

Amazing Deals!!

So a couple of weeks ago on the way back from my amazing birthday weekend Trina and I sweetly asked our hubbies to stop at a little outlet mall they she knew of. There were a few stores there that we were hoping to catch some good deals at and help us get a little more bang for our buck than the average mall shopping could...Oh don't get me wrong I definitely hit the mall as well, but it was the end of the weekend and I knew the only way MY hubby was going to comply with more shopping was if I proved that the deals were worthy. So the Carters and Oshkosh's stores were our main target and that was really our only mission. As we left the 1st store and headed to the 2nd we walked by a store called The Children's Place . She suggested we go in and me well I never turn down a chance to shop..hehe Plus the guys had already lost focus in the world of baby PJ's and can't live without outfits and the headed for KB Toys.
We really didn't have much hope of find AMAZING deals cuz we had been to a couple of their main stores in a couple of the malls earlier that weekend and the prices were in the running of Gymboree and Baby Gap. At the front of the shop we saw the saw the same items that we saw at the other stores and really at about the same prices. We split up and I wanderer off to the girl section for Hailey and she wandered over to the boy section for Roman. We kept making our way toward the back both I 'm sure looking for the clearance section. As we approached the backside of the store there were several circular racks that was loaded with clothes. We each started weeding our way through the bulging area and when I looked at the tags I saw the price said 1.99. Double take..1.99??
Yep almost everything on these racks were from 1.99 to 3.99. I was shocked, and at about the same time my dear friend found her little gold mine in the boys section and well from there is was kinda all a blurr..hehe
No really, we were both giddy with excitement and we kept hollering over to each other showing what amazing buys we were about to get!! I was very skeptical and even asked a lady next to me if this was for real. These were some serious CUTE clothes people!!
I gathered several things and felt very foolish that earlier that day I was just so excited about the sale Baby Gap was having and I bought a little shirt for 9.99. Well I picked up what I could justify as not an excessive amount because after all I had already bought lots of new outfits at other stores thinking that I was catching a real break on the prices. Yeah right!! I headed to be checked out and I asked the lady if we just got lucky and stumbled on to a sale weekend and she said no that they always have these racks!!!
I am still so pumped by my purchases. I even took a pic so I can prove that the 1.99 clothes weren't just a figment of my imagination.

I did pick up another cute outfit but of course she had already worn it and it was in the dirty clothes basket when I took this pic. Yes i am the type of mommy that puts on the new clothes the very next day..hehe
So anyway there it is, you guys now know Trina and I 's little secret that we stumbled on to that weekend. This is a great little outlet store and I don't know if we are just lucky in this area or if this is a norm for The Children's Place stores. Either way i advise you to check it out...it is definitely worth the time!!!

9 Comments:

  • I so love a bargain. I get giddy thinking about it. Seriously...those are some really cute clothes. I love the shirt with the butterfly...I wonder why it speaks to me so.

    By Blogger Nadine, at March 8, 2007 at 11:06 PM  

  • Very cute. I love getting deals like that.

    By Blogger momto3blessings, at March 8, 2007 at 11:56 PM  

  • I love the children place. Have bought lots of stuff at the outlets in Branson. I give you guys kudos for finding a good deal. I always get a high when I feel like I've found a good deal. hehehe

    By Blogger Cherrie, at March 9, 2007 at 5:00 AM  

  • I love Childrens Place clothes. Those are really cute. What an awesome end to and awesome weekend eh? Have a great day!
    Gale

    By Blogger meNmykids, at March 9, 2007 at 6:43 AM  

  • Good deals are wonderful, after all the shopping us women have to do to keep the household running well. I went to the outlets in Branson too and I was Enjoying myself too much. Baby clothes galore, but not as good of deals as you all found.

    By Blogger Mrs.Martin, at March 9, 2007 at 6:59 AM  

  • What? My comment didnt make it on here? That is so weird! Maybe I need a class on comment leaving...hahaha

    Okay well my first comment was amazing and deserved a nobel prize, but I will just leave you (this time) with...."That was fun!!"...rofl

    By Blogger Trina, at March 9, 2007 at 11:46 AM  

  • Great deals! I love Children's Place. I don't know if I've ever seen those kind of sale racks at ours though.

    By Blogger Nicki, at March 9, 2007 at 12:26 PM  

  • Awesome clothes! Those are seriously WAY cute! You can't beat deals like that! Oh, and I put new clothes on my kids the day after too...hehe...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 9, 2007 at 6:27 PM  

  • Ok thats it Im flying over there and we are going shopping. What a buy. FANTASTIC. Tell Trina to get her shopping shoes on and Im shopping with you girls. LOL

    By Blogger Kim's Life, at March 9, 2007 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home