Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The big #5!!

So a couple weeks back was one of my little men's birthday...Jarred turned the big #5!! He has so been looking forward to this age it is crazy. I remember last year only a few short days after he turned 4 he asked how long it will be until he has his NEXT birthday and will be 5!!! Very impatient....ummmm I wonder where he gets that??..hehe


So now the big event has come and gone and he is definitely LOVING the age 5 status. Every time I'm on the phone with somebody and he walks into the room he will come up to me and whisper, "Hey mom tell them I'm 5 now." He will actually stand there and wait until I relay the message to the poor soul on the other end of the line. He will then walk away smiling as if I just told them he won the lottery. Such a cutie he is..I adore him so!!


So here are a couple of pics that I took at his birthday party. We had to have it a couple days late cuz our family was battling the flu that week. Rusty and I gave him a new bike that looks like a dirt bike which that is all this little boy is about lately!! Anything to do with dirt bikes or motorcycles and he is ALL other that. We gave him that present on his actual birthday cuz we felt bad that he was sick so I took some cute pics of him on the bike, but little Hailey Ann decided to remove my memory stick from my P/C and it is nowhere to be found..sigh...


Anyway these are some pics of the big bash......




Here he is with his "hunting cake" It was quite the decision trying to figure out what kind of party we were gonna have. You might notice the football candles and that is because he also wanted a football party too so Dad just improvised..hehe




Here he is with big brother and little sister....You can tell Jake was trying to work it all out for me..hehehe


Apparently he was not impressed by our "Happy Birthday" serenade


Hope you get what you wished for!!!!




This is the whole crew!! Aren't they cutie pies??

Well there you have it..... My little guys is now 5 going on 16....they grow up so FAST!!! We Love You Jarred and Happy Birthady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

  • Well there you have the kids are growing up so fast. Just yesterday (at least it seams) Elisha was five and know he is almost 10.
    Where does the time go? They looked as though they had a good time.lol

    By Blogger Cherrie, at March 8, 2007 at 5:50 AM  

  • Sweet, kids show so much enthusiasm. Your little man is beautiful, I know that doesn't sound manly, but it is my definition of the fantastic creation of God, kids. Time is just flying, we sure need to grasp these moments.
    Gale

    By Blogger meNmykids, at March 8, 2007 at 6:29 AM  

  • What a cute bunch of kids. I love the hunting cake...very cool.

    By Blogger Nadine, at March 8, 2007 at 6:31 AM  

  • I know how excited he was at turning five...hehe Well at least its FINALLY here...lol. We all enjoyed his bday party, as usual. Abram was pretty excited to get to go, no big surprise! You know we love our Jarred, and of course all the rest of you in that sweet little home.

    By Blogger Trina, at March 8, 2007 at 7:40 AM  

  • Looks like alot of fun was had. Cute kiddos. I see a cute lil Roman back there!

    By Blogger momto3blessings, at March 8, 2007 at 9:58 AM  

  • I remember turning 5! I really do! I even remember the card, probably cuz money came in it and mom kept as a keepsake too. It is the coming of age out of preschooler land. And it sounds like he knows it! Jarred looks more like Jake all the time. And by the way, I love the hunting cake too.

    Loving the group shot of everyone, very fun to see. All the kids are cuties!

    By Blogger Mrs.Martin, at March 8, 2007 at 3:17 PM  

  • That cake is CLASSIC!! hehe TOO cute! Looks like he had a great b-day! Don't you wish we were still that excited about getting a year older? Just walk around telling people how old we are...just because we want to. Ohhh the days. =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 8, 2007 at 5:35 PM  

  • Happy Birthday #5, Jarred!! Hee!

    We are having birthday season here, right now. So, I'm constantly hearing about each childs' new 'number'. :)

    By Blogger Nicki, at March 8, 2007 at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home