Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Clothes Horse

This morning I was at my computer making the rounds to all my blogging buddies when little Hailey Ann kept coming up to me demanding my attention. Each time she would walk up she had another piece of clothing half way on her body and complaining in frustration that she needed help to complete her task of getting it on. I would help her and then send her on her way determined that I was gonna get through my computer time and get going with my day.

So as my "session" was done I noticed my little one looking rather bulky and started to take count of how many pieces of clothes she actually had on. The amount was crazy, and so I took some pics to have proof of her little dress rehearsal. So here she is my little diva..............



Starting with 2 shirts and 4 pairs of pants.... I guess she thought she needed to continue to put ALL the clothes on that came across her path, good thing I got off the computer when I did or I don't know if I would have been able to find her amongst the layers.........


1 shirt 4 pairs of pants..... As you can tell some of these are her big bubba's pj's as well....


Still 3 pairs of pants and as you can see she was starting to get bored with our modeling session.....


Down to 2 pair of pants. The only way I could get her to hold still was if I promised her that we would get dressed after I was done, so in her mind I'm sure that meant more clothes.


Finally 1 pair of pants and 1 shirt, just like every other normal child in America.

I guess she kinda missed the mark if she was going for the whole "classic layered" look, huh?

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home