Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Nominations Are In!!

Well Guess what ??? I have been nominated for a blog award, well two actually!! SOO sweet and really I know it sounds very "night at the Oscars" but it is just a privilege to be nominated, because really people the odds of me winning are slim to none, but it is fun to pretend.....
So here is my speech.. Clearing throat....

JUST KIDDING!!!

No really, it is very exciting !! Not to mention that it is a cute idea and I'm sure the people who put this together put a lot of time and hard work into it. So if any of you have the time you should just check out their site and while you are there cast a vote..or two.



And just in case any of you were wondering what categories that I was nominated for I'll give you a heads up and tell ya...I mean just in case you were wondering..wink, wink..hehe

Drum roll please.........

Best Blog Design
and
Best Variety

So there you have it...These categories are linked to the site. Good Luck to all that was nominated and may the best blog win!!

7 Comments:

  • Hey...congratulations! I'll have to stop by and see what this blog oscars is all about. Wink right back at ya!

    Also, thanks for stopping by my little piece of blogland. I'm glad that you enjoyed the visit. Feel free to visit anytime. :)

    By Blogger Steff, at April 9, 2007 at 10:21 AM  

  • Hi! Nice to meet you! Thanks for coming by and commenting on my blog. I popped over the other day and tried to leave a comment here but Blogger was not letting me log in or even leave comments for some reason. Anyway, here I am! I loved the story about your little girl! So funny!
    Congratulations on your nominations!
    I'll add you to my blog friends list.

    By Blogger D, at April 9, 2007 at 2:25 PM  

  • I've been reading your blog for a couple of weeks...just never commented. (kinda makes me wonder who reads mine that I don't know about! ha!) I love all your stories about your kids and their different personalities!! I'll be sure to cast a vote!

    By Blogger Lori, at April 9, 2007 at 7:21 PM  

  • Congratulations on the noms. I voted, but it's hard but you and Trina are nominated for best design, I'll have to divide my vote every other day...I just can't choose.

    By Blogger Nadine, at April 9, 2007 at 7:56 PM  

  • Congrats!! I just went over and voted for ya! Just wanted you to know that I really love your blog and hearing about your family and your day to day life!
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at April 10, 2007 at 5:26 AM  

  • enjoyed reading your blog. Congrats! And, you're invited for dinner!;-)

    By Blogger la bellina mammina, at April 10, 2007 at 7:42 AM  

  • Okay Missy...well you KNOW that you have MY vote. That goes without having to be said. I am so glad that you are blogging and I stay tuned daily. Keep up the GREAT work Mary!!!

    By Blogger Trina, at April 10, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home