Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Questionaire..

Okay so I was thinking I needed to post, but kinda in a "Blah" mood... I was sitting in front of my computer when I saw that Trina had responded to my earlier IM...We chatted a bit and then I told her I was have bloggers block..hehe and she told me to do the questionnaire. After we settled what she was talking about and how to get this to my blog, w/o creating writers cramp, I began the survey. So not that any of you are wring your hands in anticipation, but here goes.....

1. What is your occupation?
I am an adoring housewife...and loving mother..dramatic much??

2. What color are your socks right now?
I'm not wearing any..I almost NEVER DO!!

3. What are you listening to right now?
Not a thing

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Sour Cream and onion chips

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
You know it

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green...I am just crazy about green..now.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My dad

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Well no one sent this to me, I just kinda stole it from her and YES I like her Very Much!!

9. How old are you today?
30!!

10. Favorite drink?
Dr. Pepper...but Vanilla Chai is a close second

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
College Basketball, the pros are just boring...nobody plays DEFENSE!!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Highlights..does that count??

13. Pets?
Yes, we had a dog named Joey, but he ran off about 6 days ago so now we only have Copper..and yes, Trina, we manage to throw a scrap out every now and then..hehe

14. Favorite food?
Mexican food !!..Yummmmmmy!!

15. What was the last movie you watched?
The Guardian..it was sooo sad!!!


16. What was the last book you read?
From cover to cover..Hank the Cowdog...nightly ritual with the boys.

17. What do you do to vent anger?
Unfortunately..Yell at first then calm down in seconds and continue to speak in a "loud voice"..lol

18. What was your favourite toy as a child?
Probably my Softball glove..that was one thing I was always gonna grab in case of a fire!!


19. What is your favourite, fall or spring?
Love spring...Softball and Baseball

20. Hugs or kisses?
Depends on who is giving them

21. Cherries or blueberries?
CHERRIES!!!!! All time favorie!!

22. Do you want your friends to leave comments?
Most Definitely

23. Who is the most likely to comment?
Trina.. at least she better..lol

24. Who is least likely to comment?
My Dad or Grandparents.... love you guys!!

25. Living arrangements?
What do you mean?? Like am I married..Yes!!

26. When was the last time you cried?
At a funeral..2 weeks ago

27. What's on the floor of your closet?
My INFAMOUS sock basket, and a shoe rack filled with shoes

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
AMY!!!!!! I love you girlie!! I was gonna put you on the least likely to comment, but you did comment ONCE so that was enough to put you out of the running..hehe

29. What did you do last night?
Went and watched Jake and Jarred play their baseball games

30. Favorite smells?
Fruit smells..we are talking lotions right??

31. What inspires you?
When I see someone living the faith with their whole heart

32. What are you afraid of?
Not serving God to the best of my ability

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese

34. Favourite dog breed?
I guess I like Labs...we have 2.. kinda

35. Number of keys on your key ring?
2

36. Number of years at current job?
Well we have been married 9 yrs and a mommy for 8

37. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday..

38. How many states/countries have you lived in?
5..New York, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and now Washington!!

39. Favourite holidays?
Christmas..I just like to shop, and I love to see the kids faces on Christmas morning!!

40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?
Does a 4 wheeler count?? If so yes..I crashed it into a parked car!

Okay well those are the results people...So let me know if you take this little survey to heart and decide to live life on the wild side and answer these mere 40 questions..I'd love to see your answers..no really I would..I would!!!

12 Comments:

  • See these are all the reasons I love and adore you!! Ohhhh and I just knew you were being good to COPPER!! Sorry about Joey though...=( Maybe he will find his way back soon...I hope Copper didn't run him off...women can do that ya know!

    By Blogger Trina, at April 24, 2007 at 4:14 PM  

  • I enjoyed reading this! Glad to hear you are throwing Scraps to Copper every now and again. LOL

    By Blogger momto3blessings, at April 24, 2007 at 5:02 PM  

  • If I offered a cherry pie and Alvarados, could we get you guys to move back to Oklahoma? No??? I will throw in a Bueno muchaco with extra queso and a Sonic vanilla Dr. Pepper...any takers?

    Loved your survey..

    --Amy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 24, 2007 at 5:45 PM  

  • OK.
    I liked Amy's comment..muchacos and Sonic Dr. Pepper! I loved reading this! It's fun to get acquainted with new friends. I played along too!

    By Blogger D, at April 24, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

  • Amy, No bribery allowed!!! LOL!

    By Blogger Trina, at April 24, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

  • Your replies are really fun! These memes are good when we have bloggers' block, don't you think?

    By Blogger la bellina mammina, at April 24, 2007 at 10:37 PM  

  • You know I prayed and prayed about getting a new dog while leaving in your part and we found Copper. It is so great to see that he is still in the family of God. LOL He is a good Dog isn't he.

    Fun questionaire. I didn't know you had lived in that many states Mary.

    By Blogger Mrs.Martin, at April 25, 2007 at 7:36 AM  

  • LOL! I crashed a 4-wheeler into a parked car too!! :-) My dad was sooo mad at me! ha!
    And...Dr. Pepper and Mexican - YUM! I love 'em too!
    Great list!

    By Blogger Lori, at April 25, 2007 at 2:52 PM  

  • I loved reading your list. Sorry about Joey - maybe he'll return. I'm glad to be back in the swing of things again. I missed reading everyone's blog.

    By Blogger Nadine, at April 26, 2007 at 9:10 PM  

  • I watched The Guardian last weekend...it was sad, but the end gave me chill bumps!

    I love questionaire type thingies...you always learn so much!

    By Blogger Steff, at April 27, 2007 at 7:26 AM  

  • Great post, Mary! I’m actually working on a project with Scholastic – http://www.scholastic.com – to raise awareness about a soccer tournament as well as to introduce parents to Maya & Miguel, a multicultural animated TV series on PBSKids. Here’s a link to the learn more about the show – http://pbskidsgo.org/mayaandmiguel.

    Even if you’re not actively involved in the US Soccer League in your town, I hope you and the family will visit the Maya & Miguel “Kick It” booth on either 8/25 in Vancouver, WA or 8/31-9/2 in Kirkland, WA. Here’s some information on the soccer event - http://pbskids.org/mayaandmiguel/english/stunts/kickit/index.html

    If you do blog about the soccer event or the Maya & Miguel show, please make it clear how you learned about the event or show. Our goal is to be open and honest with everyone we reach.

    Many thanks,
    Kerri Roberts, BoldMouth

    By Blogger Kerri, at May 1, 2007 at 12:41 PM  

  • *tapping foot* where is your new post? hehehe

    By Blogger Trina, at May 1, 2007 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home