Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Graduate

Yesterday was Jarred's pre-school graduation..He was so pumped for this little event, that was ALL he could talk about!! It was supposed to be at the park and the kiddos were gonna get one last play session for the year, but when we woke up it was pouring down rain..bummer. However we just moved the little occasion indoors and it continued to be a good day for all of our little achievers.

My two sister-in-laws came along with his grandma..of course Daddy took time out of his work day to attend and so that really made Jarred's day!! I took a few pics to help remember this special day......




Here Jarred is accepting is little certificate and a flower to plant in our pot out front......



Posing proudly for the camera....


His last OFFICIAL task as a pre-schooler, passing out Popsicles..


His teacher MariLou was so great this year and Jarred really thought she was just awesome!!


A little pic of Daddy and Hailey posing with the Star of the Day!!

This little boy was seriously on cloud nine for the rest of the day...As we drove away from the school we had this little conversation, too cute not to share.....

Jarred: "Mom, Do I look taller?
Me: "Umm, I don't know?"
Jarred: "Yeah, I think I am..I FEEL taller!"
Me: "Ya know what? I think you just might be."
Cut to Jarred smiling from ear to ear in my rear view mirror...

He is officially a kindergartner now..just ask him he will tell ya!!
We love you Jarred...Congratulations on your Big Day!!!!!!


11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home