Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Out For A Stroll

Hailey LOVES to play outside..and so our little ritual most mornings is that at about 10:30 I leave the front door open and her and Jarred play outside. I leave the door open so she can come in and out as she pleases. We live in a cul-da-sac and so there isn't any major traffic, but I do have a make-shift gate that is blocking her exit to the road. So the other morning as I was walking through the house and went to check on her...I walked out the front door and noticed that the gate was pulled down and I looked toward the cars and who do I see?? Little Miss Hailey Ann out for a stroll in the road. I told her to get back in the yard and of course scolded her for her behavior. I then got a closer look at all her accessories for her little journey and so I couldn't resist making a memory out of this moment. She of course was mad at me for making her get back into the yard, so as you can see in the pic she wouldn't look at me. Sigh....




My Little World Traveler!!

Notice the mis-match shoes, but she did mange to remember to bring a a "ba-ba" for her babies. And of course no good woman ever leaves home without her purse..LOL

17 Comments:

  • OH my goodness Mary that is sooo cute! I cant stand it!! She did remember everything. hahaha Her babies, bottles, shoes, and her purse. You cant get very far without that! You have a little mini me watching you....LOL!

    By Blogger Trina, at May 8, 2007 at 10:19 PM  

  • Mary just when I thought you couldn't possibly post a cutier picture of your daughter and then you do. I love the shoes, the purse, the bottle, the babies - all of it. She is very prepared. Thanks for the smile.

    By Blogger Nadine, at May 8, 2007 at 11:55 PM  

  • Ok She is gorgous. Honestly I think I have almost gone out looking like pthat after no sleep with babies. I love the gum boot. LOLOL

    By Blogger Kim's Life, at May 9, 2007 at 2:01 AM  

  • Mary, she is just too cute! I love the picture and how funny that she would not look at you! Her and my Sarah would have a ball together playing babies!
    ~hugs~
    Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle, at May 9, 2007 at 6:02 AM  

  • To funny, I love the picture she looks so grown up with her purse and baby. Oh how there little minds work.

    By Blogger Cherrie, at May 9, 2007 at 7:55 AM  

  • Too cute. She has a shoe for any need, just in case of a puddle, or too much sun. She obviously has been watching her mama.

    By Blogger meNmykids, at May 9, 2007 at 9:13 AM  

  • I love it!.... my daughter does the same with the shoes.... I find it quite funny!Espescially when she wants to go out in different 'orphan looking' shoes! I mean wantcan we do?

    By Blogger Fifi, at May 9, 2007 at 1:14 PM  

  • I laughed out loud when I noticed her feet! HA! And the big girl purse! Too much! :-)

    By Blogger Lori, at May 9, 2007 at 2:33 PM  

  • I just have to say that is like the cutiest picture ever! Kids are sooo funny and sooo cute! Love the shoes... that girls got style :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 9, 2007 at 3:03 PM  

  • I love that stage where they get dressed in everything they have and think they are ready for anything. So adorable.

    By Blogger Mrs.Martin, at May 9, 2007 at 4:03 PM  

  • Adorable! She is a cutie and is ready to head out.

    By Blogger momto3blessings, at May 9, 2007 at 5:25 PM  

  • That is such a priceless moment isn't it - too cute for words!!

    By Blogger la bellina mammina, at May 9, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

  • Awwww...that is too cute. Looks like she knows what she is doing...hehe.

    By Blogger Beth, at May 10, 2007 at 9:02 AM  

  • Adorable! The footwear is too funny! I called the family over to ooh and aaah over the total cuteness factor!

    By Blogger D, at May 10, 2007 at 10:51 PM  

  • She is so cute! I love how you said about making the moment into a memory...that's a great way to look at things. So often all those little precious moments get by us without making memories. I love it!

    By Blogger Steff, at May 17, 2007 at 4:19 PM  

  • Hello...... is anybody out there? Have your kids stopped being cute or what? Missing your posts.

    By Blogger meNmykids, at May 21, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

  • Did you get lost in cyber space? Miss ya..........come back to us. PLEASSSSE

    By Blogger Cherrie, at May 21, 2007 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home