Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Automatic Shower Cleaner

So in honor of my Spring Cleaning approach I have purchased this new handy dandy device that is in hopes to skip the shower cleaning regiment..of in other words the lack of my shower cleaning regiment and enable my laziness in this area to continue..LOL

What is this little miracle that I speak of you ask??.....It is called......


Automatic Shower Cleaner made by Scrubbing Bubbles:




Picture of my shower with my new Best Friend.....



This baby is supposed to clean your shower by the mere push of the button and you will never have to use elbow grease again!!! Okay I know what you are thinking and no I normally don't fall for EVERY commercial that I see, but this one seems to be easy enough to just work.

I just push the button after the last shower of the day is taken and a spray is released for 12 seconds. It has a 360 degree sprayer and can shoot up to 8 feet. It is not supposed to leave spots or have a slippery residue on your shampoo bottle. I can also transfer it to either shower and get that one cleaned too..I kinda feel like I just got myself a shower maid, but not feel guilty about not tipping or not talking to her..(Cracking myself up here)

So there you have it people...I am gonna test this guy to the max. and we will seen what the results are...I'll keep you updated if my sloth like manner concerning the tub and shower can continue..LOL

BTW.. Thanks for all the advice on my de-junking idea.... The extra black trash bags have been purchased and the mission begins at daybreak tomorrow...Okay well maybe not daybreak, but at least by 10ish!!

8 Comments:

  • Let us know if it works. The thought of cleaning the shower with the push of a button thrills me! Good luck with the dejunking. I dread doing it but I am so happy when it is done.
    Sylvia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 27, 2007 at 3:22 PM  

  • I want to buy a shower maid too. I especially like the idea that I dont have to talk to her! ROFL

    10am? Come on....An avid dejunker would be up and at 'em by 4am! I mean...so Im told!

    By Blogger Trina, at June 27, 2007 at 3:39 PM  

  • can't wait to hear the update.....keep us posted.

    By Blogger la bellina mammina, at June 27, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

  • You crack me up also. I so need one, I have seen the commercials but have never bought it. So please let us know if it works. We all might have our own personal shower maid soon. By the way I am so glad your back.

    By Blogger Cherrie, at June 28, 2007 at 6:37 AM  

  • Congratulations! Let us know if it works and we can all get our own shower maid. So nice not to have to feel guilty about the tipping and talking, that's always been such a problem in my life, what with all my maids and such, they just keep clamouring for more, more, more, "please, Mom".

    By Blogger meNmykids, at June 28, 2007 at 8:25 AM  

  • I have to hear if this works or not! It sounds too easy doesn't it? ha! Why is it that the shower is the least favorite thing to clean? I hate it!

    By Blogger Lori, at June 28, 2007 at 3:14 PM  

  • I always wondered if that really worked as well as they said on the commerical. Please don't forget to share if it works.

    By Blogger Nadine, at June 28, 2007 at 7:55 PM  

  • Well I'm glad to have a friend like you who is willing to be the Ginny pig for us all. haha I hope it works spendidly, so I can buy one too.

    By Blogger Marisela, at June 29, 2007 at 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home