Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Catching up..

Well I have finally found a few minutes to settle at my computer to catch back up with the blogging world. Sine our weekend with Trina we have been insanely busy and now today is really one of the first few times I am able to sit for a spell and write a little post...


Our weekend with Den and Trina was fun, fun, fun!! They always know how to show us a good time. We did a little shopping and watched a movie..(Note to all reading DON'T go see You Kill Me.. Can you say STUPID!!! We all left shaking our heads on that one..hehe) She took me to her Gym and we worked out in the pool only to get into trouble by a 17 yr. lifeguard for being too careless with our kick boards..hehe Trina and I often chat about the fact that we NEVER get respect when we are together ..We think it is because we giggle and laugh and are in our own little world so people must think we are the classic airheads..Ohh if only they knew..LOL


We of course made a Starbucks run everyday and we even got to extend our weekend 1 day and didn't leave until Monday..Yippee!! The trip was way too short in my opinion, but we will be seeing them again soon I hope!!


Then when I got back I had to shift gears and get going with a Yard Sale that my sister-in-law and I have been planning for a few weeks. It was Thursday and Friday of last week and so I needed to get stuff marked and hauled out of the garage. We each did pretty good, I made about $170 and she made a little over $200, so not bad I guess. Not to mention the boys are in swim lessons and so that is done every morning for 2 weeks at 10:30.

Then on Sat. we had the barbecue at Sis. Phylis. It was a great turn out and we had alot of brethren come down for the weekend. We didn't get any company at our house, Bummer, even though we begged and pleaded, but we still made the rounds. We had a good meeting on Sunday and of course a potluck which was a a great success. We then just spent the rest of the day visiting and really enjoying the brethren.

Then Monday rolled around and I was running errands and stuff, plus the boys stared football camp from Mon-Wed and so that has taken up our evenings. Not to mention yesterday I went out to clean the church because these last two weeks have been our family's turn and I have totally forgotten, so that was up on my list for things to get done before tonight's meeting. Anyway always something going, but I know I am not the one and only to be experiencing a busy life. Hope everyone is doing well and I will finally be making the rounds again to check and see what everyone has been up too!!

9 Comments:

  • We did have such a great time! No big surprise there, right? hehehe I already miss you and can't wait til we get another time together. My kids really enjoyed your kids too. You have been busy (super busy) so we forgive you for not posting, although we all have missed your posts, Im sure!

    By Blogger Trina, at July 25, 2007 at 3:37 PM  

  • Wow! You have been busy, sounds like all has been success though. I sure hope Chantel and my Yard Sale does close to that good. Glad to read about things with you again.

    By Blogger meNmykids, at July 25, 2007 at 3:40 PM  

  • So glad to hear back from you. I am glad your life is busy but hopefully you will have the time to keep us posted. We love hearing all about it.

    By Blogger Cherrie, at July 25, 2007 at 5:18 PM  

  • I'm glad you are back. Sounds like you have been very busy. It's so good to get together with friends. Sounds like you had a great time and that's such a blessing.

    Hope you get to see her again soon.

    By Blogger Nadine, at July 25, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

  • God! I get exhausted just reading your post! You have been busy - you need another weekend away to recover - LOL!

    By Blogger la bellina mammina, at July 25, 2007 at 9:28 PM  

  • It's good to see you back on here! Sounds like things really have been busy for you. But I'm glad you got a few min. to sit down and tell us all about it.

    By Blogger Marisela, at July 26, 2007 at 6:34 AM  

  • Whew! I am exhaused just reading that!! I did giggle about the Starbucks trips b/c I was so excited last week that I got Starbucks 3 days in a row!!! It is the little things that can make me smile!! ha!
    I'm glad you and Trina had a blast - friendships like those are priceless!! My bff is coming to see me tomorrow and then I am following her to her house for a few days! FUN!

    By Blogger Lori, at July 26, 2007 at 1:48 PM  

  • Ah, nothing like a good friend to get in trouble with! Sounds like a fantastic weekend. Congrats on a great yard sale! Usually, I'm to lazy to put one together, but you may have inspired me! ~Karlie

    By Blogger ConservaChick, at July 26, 2007 at 2:13 PM  

  • Glad you had so much fun!

    By Blogger Lindsey, at July 28, 2007 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home