Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Little Fun In The Sun

It has been CRAZY HOT here!! I'm talking like in the upper 90's to 100's all week!! One neighbor kid told Jake that it was supposed to be 108 today and at first I was like ..No Way..but now after we have had this week of scorchening heat I'm a thinking..Maybe!!
So with this being said my kiddos are loving the water, however having the fair complected red-head toddler that I do I can't just march myself down to the pool or lake as much as I or they would beg me too. So I encourage them to run through the sprinkler..Oh yeah that really gets them excited..hehe
But, by 2 or 3 in the afternoon, the heat is rising and the sprinkler and the little Wal-Mart pool are the best idea I ever had..LOL
Here are a few pics I took yesterday..It was about 4:30 and I think the temp was like 96 degrees!!


Here are Jarred and Hailey posing Cheesy for the camera.....


Jake and Jarred watching the neighbor kids take a turn on the slip-n-slide...


Hailey just hanging out watching the fun...Trying to decide if the cold water is worth it or not...


Conner (our neighbor) sharing his nice little germs with my family..


Jarred just had a turn on the slip-n-slide and is trying to wring out....


Finally she gets in to the action and goes down the mini-slide....


I think she liked it..What do you think??


Jake noticed I was trying to take some action shots so he thought he would strike a pose....


My little Dare Devil..Trying to make the most of the 2 ft slide..LOL

Not a day at the beach , but they were happy and I was able to get a few pictures of the fun.
I say it was a win-win situation!!

BTW.. I will be gone for the weekend visiting my favorite Trina in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, so hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back Monday to share our adventures..No pressure there Miss Trina..hehe

17 Comments:

  • Looks like they had a ball. Of course, with heat like that they would have fun in the water. Hope your weekend is fantastic. Get some good girly talks in!

    By Blogger meNmykids, at July 12, 2007 at 10:05 AM  

  • It looks like a fun time was to be had by all. I'm wondering if you slid down the huge slide into that deep pool? I wonder why not. Did you at least do the sprinkler thing? Just wondering.

    Sylvia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 12, 2007 at 10:05 AM  

  • Great pictures. Looks like alot of fun in the sun going on.
    Have fun with Trina!!!

    By Blogger momto3blessings, at July 12, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

  • The kids look as if they are having a blast. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    By Blogger Cherrie, at July 12, 2007 at 10:16 AM  

  • Well your pool may be bigger than ours!!! Im so jealous! We dont have a slide, so I hope your kids will still have fun in ours! hahahaha If not we will show them how to have a great time in it ourselves. I am a super good diver! Okay...hurry and get down here already!!

    By Blogger Trina, at July 12, 2007 at 10:35 AM  

  • Oh - so glad you girls are getting some friend time in! Good for you! Have fun!

    And, your Ms. Hailey has the look of pure joy on her face in those pics! ha!

    By Blogger Lori, at July 12, 2007 at 12:54 PM  

  • Looks like a lot of fun! ANd the kids are just the cutest!! The sun hasn't been out the past few days, so it's been cloudy here.

    By Blogger la bellina mammina, at July 13, 2007 at 12:46 AM  

  • Looks like they had a great time! And so sun burning either! Have a fun time with your friend and can't wait to hear all about it!

    By Blogger Lindsey, at July 13, 2007 at 5:27 AM  

  • Looks very cool and refresing. I love the picture of Jerred going down head first...It makes me laugh! I hope you have a great time at Dennis and Trina's.

    By Blogger Marisela, at July 13, 2007 at 6:59 AM  

  • Wait...I just noticed that you said I was favorite TRINA!! Aren't I the only Trina you know? That's like when Abram tells me that Im the best mommy he's EVER had! Duh! hehehehe

    By Blogger Trina, at July 13, 2007 at 2:10 PM  

  • Hey speaking from someone who has been suffering from this hot weather in WA - it has been HOT!! But how much fun your kids look they are having in their pool. It's great that they can cool off like that. I love their pictures.

    Glad you will get to visit with Trina. Have a great time.

    By Blogger Nadine, at July 14, 2007 at 8:04 AM  

  • Hope you had a good time with Sis. Trina and the family. Looks like you had a very fun time in the water. Or at least your kids did! I'm also wondering if you joined them or not?!

    By Blogger Sabriena, at July 16, 2007 at 8:09 AM  

  • That looks like fun! It's cooled down on my side of the mountain. We thought we'd melt in the heat a few days. Cute photos!

    By Blogger Mrs. Mom, at July 17, 2007 at 6:11 AM  

  • Hmm that makes me wonder...is 25 too old to lounge around in the yard in a little plastic pool from WalMart? LOL

    It absolutely looks like they fun! :)

    By Blogger Steff, at July 17, 2007 at 10:23 AM  

  • What great pics Mary! It is getting crazy hot here too. I need to get a little pool over here. Btw.. have I told you how cute your kids are before? Loving red headed Hailey.

    By Blogger Mrs.Martin, at July 18, 2007 at 8:46 PM  

  • Also, please leave a message on Wyatt's 1st Birthday post. I am putting it into his baby book when you comment, it's not complete without you. lol

    By Blogger Mrs.Martin, at July 18, 2007 at 8:49 PM  

  • WHERE ARE YOU???? We miss you!!!!

    By Blogger Cherrie, at July 25, 2007 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home