Thursday, July 26, 2007

My New Purse

Isn't it fun to go shopping and find a little something that you are drawn to, but don't really need, but you buy it anyway?? And to add to the excitement it is like 60% off?? Okay well in all honesty here that is probably why I ACTUALLY did buy it...I am totally a sales girl, not much in these closets in my little home that weren't previously on a sales rack somewhere.

Well, while Trina and I were on a little shopping date last week we saw this cutie pie purse and well it being such a steal I just had to have it...Okay well I didn't HAVE to have it , but I wanted it really, really bad. So I splurged and paid the $16.90 and bought this little baby. It still makes me happy just looking at it...Crazy huh??



It is not too flashy and I love, love the colors..I am a very browns, green, and neutral girl. I really don't know why it makes me so giddy, but it does. So, for now, I'll just be thankful for this little treasure. LOL

12 Comments:

  • That purse is cute. I love the stripes. When I saw the picture it reminded me of the scripture - by His stripes we are healed. Really good price too.

    By Blogger Nadine, at July 26, 2007 at 6:14 PM  

  • Well you know I have to agree with all that you wrote. In fact,that is why I purchased the exact same one!! hehehe Great minds think alike, right?

    By Blogger Trina, at July 26, 2007 at 7:44 PM  

  • A new purse can do something special to every outfit. It also gives a special little lift to the one carrying it. Congratulations on your find.

    By Blogger meNmykids, at July 27, 2007 at 8:50 AM  

  • I am such a purse girl. I love it!!!! When I get something new it makes me giddy also. It must be a girl thing. Good job finding such a deal.

    By Blogger Cherrie, at July 27, 2007 at 11:20 AM  

  • Wow, if it was that much on sale, what must it have been regular price? Gaaaaaak! (I always notice the price first thing). That's a very pretty purse, though, to tell the truth! Glad you found what you (ahem) needed.

    By Blogger Sabriena, at July 27, 2007 at 11:44 AM  

  • Now this is interesting.... when you said purse, I was thinking of something that held coins/money.
    I would call the item at hand a bag! Whether purse or bag it's still gorgeous... and would go well with my wardrobe!

    By Blogger Fifi, at July 27, 2007 at 11:46 AM  

  • Adorable purse. It is even prettier in person , I saw trinas and loved it. I just bought a new purse too.

    By Blogger momto3blessings, at July 27, 2007 at 1:27 PM  

  • I have my red purse mary! I love it. And Nadine I remember your red shoes post! I really like neutrals with pinks and browns too, but so does Alexis. But getting back to your purse, it is funny what makes us GIDDY. LOL Love ya!!!!

    By Blogger Mrs.Martin, at July 28, 2007 at 7:00 PM  

  • So so cute! I love fun buys like that. It just makes you feel good!

    By Blogger Lindsey, at July 28, 2007 at 7:12 PM  

  • L-O-V-E it. :) I'd buy one too if I saw it. Good find.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 28, 2007 at 7:27 PM  

  • CUte bag! Perfect for summer. And if it's on sale? I'd say you'd be crazy not to have bought it..ha ha!

    By Blogger la bellina mammina, at July 29, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

  • Love it! I love a good bargain myself and rarely buy anything else! :-)

    By Blogger Lori, at July 31, 2007 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home