Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I Got Tagged

So I was tagged by Cyndi and so I thought I would be a good sport and play along.....

I am supposed to give 8 random facts about yours truly and then send this little game on to eight willing,hehe,participants. So here goes:



Rules: 1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.



#1. I love to sleep in!! Yes I know that sounds weird coming from a mommy of small children, but you would be surprised what you can train a child to do...Okay let me clarify here...I taught them to sleep in, not to take care of themselves until sleepy mommy gets out of bed..LOL



#2. The thought of a Dr. Pepper can still get me out of bed in the mornings. This is my all time favorite drink and it makes me VERY happy. Although a vanilla chai is a close second.



#3. I love to watch college basketball on T.V. During the fall and winter if some team and I mean any team is playing on T.V. well then I am watching it or it is at least playing in the back ground while I cleaning house.



#4. If I'm reading a book I HAVE to skip ahead and read the ending before I'm done. This might seem weird, but I guess I like to know where the story is going..hehe



#5. I put on my make-up in the car while I'm driving. Dangerous I know, put at least I normally have my seat belt on, right?



#6. I have to make my bed every day. I am not a clean freak by any means, but this is one chore that I do daily. Sometimes it doesn't get made until the afternoon, but it still gets done.



#7. I don't like critters! This might not be such a random fact anymore, especially if you follow my blog at all. I just can't help it, most animals creep me out!!



#8. I still sleep with a blankie. I have all my life and needless to say it is pretty worn, but there aren't many nights that I can remember sleeping without it.



Wow, that was harder than I thought! Okay so here are the lucky ladies that I am passing this on to...

I Work From Son up To Son Down
Goal Oriented Woman
Mother of Six Wife of One
Mother of 6

These are the Days
An Inside Look...
La Bellina Mammania
So Much To Do..

Good Luck Ladies!!

18 Comments:

  • I just popped by to see if anything was new. I like all info on you. Makes me feel as if I know you a little better. So I guess I got tagged so maybe I can figure this all out.

    By Blogger Cherrie, at August 1, 2007 at 6:45 PM  

  • Too funny...I do #4 & #6 also. I'm glad to see I'm not alone.

    By Blogger Nadine, at August 1, 2007 at 6:51 PM  

  • So cute Mary, sleeping with your blankie. I didn't know that. I also like to skip ahead to the end, but usually catch myself before I get too ahead of myself.

    By Blogger Mrs.Martin, at August 1, 2007 at 8:02 PM  

  • Do you bring your blankie on trips? Just wondering if I am going to be able to get a glimps of yours this weekend.

    I'll have a DR Pepper ready for you!

    By Blogger Chantel H, at August 1, 2007 at 9:51 PM  

  • I see you are already tagged. Well, consider it doubles. I liked your list. I love Dr. Pepper too. But I don't sleep with a blankie!

    By Blogger meNmykids, at August 1, 2007 at 11:27 PM  

  • Ahh a tag...you know I'm a sucker for meme things! And I'm so with you on number 4. I mean I know how the book is going to turn out (they'll solve the case, get the guy, fall in love, etc.) but I've got to check and be sure. Usually around chapter 4 or 5...LOL :)

    By Blogger Steff, at August 2, 2007 at 5:32 AM  

  • I knew ALL of the above!! Including your blankie! So sweet to think its from when you were a baby. I need to do my tag now....Oh what to write!!

    By Blogger Trina, at August 2, 2007 at 10:31 AM  

  • #1 and #2 are me too! Dr. Pepper is a MUST! :-)

    I promise to do this tag sometime this week - I have to think on it!

    By Blogger Lori, at August 2, 2007 at 11:13 AM  

  • Number five: normally have your seat belt on??? Hehehe. I like your choice of words, there! You, I can see, are trying to deceive us all into believing that you wear your seat belt all the time. Casually mention the "normally" in there! Hehehe! Good list, I loved it!

    By Blogger Sabriena, at August 2, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

  • Great list MK!

    By Blogger la bellina mammina, at August 2, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

  • Well you were tagged to, I was going to tag you.

    By Blogger Kalisha, at August 3, 2007 at 9:55 AM  

  • I guess I can safely tag you since you've already made your list.

    By Blogger Chantel H, at August 3, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

  • It is so interesting to read different facts about each person. I hadn't read your last few posts, so it was fun catching up. I like the new purse! Very cute.

    By Blogger Marisela, at August 3, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

  • Great list! It's so much fun reading all these little facts about you. When I was married I didn't have a blankie, but I did have a cute stuffed mouse my dad had given me. I didn't really sleep with it, but it was right next to my bed... I could reach out and touch it if I wanted LOL

    By Blogger Mrs. Mom, at August 4, 2007 at 12:09 AM  

  • I love to sleep in also. My only problem is my kids like to eat every day. I know it is unreasonable of them. They really like to eat in the morning and the mess is unbelievable if I am not there. I need to work on their training. Good list. I don't like to waste my time on a book that ends wrong.
    Sylvia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 4, 2007 at 2:53 PM  

  • Have fun at the coast today? I was going to say hi to you on several occasions, but as you might guess, I never did (say hi, that is).

    By Blogger Sabriena, at August 4, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

  • OK, I am right there with ya on # 1,4,5 AND 6! You wrote "but you would be surprised what you can train a child to do". SO true! But why is it that I can train my kids to sleep in, but not take over their plates??? ~Karlie

    By Blogger ConservaChick, at August 5, 2007 at 7:35 PM  

  • Hello there my friend, How have you and your wonderful family been. I have missed your blogs.

    By Blogger Kim's Life, at August 6, 2007 at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home