Thursday, August 16, 2007

KATHRYN

So Mrs. Trina Leah has been so gracious enough to tag me so I thought I would be equally gracious as to play along and then Tag a few myself..hehe
This Me-Me is about our middle names and let me just start out by complaining because I have a LOOOOONG middle name, at least in my book, and so I have lots of thinking to do on this one!! I guess that is what happens when your first name is only 4 letters long..my parents were trying to balance out the the rhythmic sound as they just KNEW they were gonna have to yell it out in the future..LOL
Kathryn..Well I believe I got this name from my mom whose middle name is Kay and again they decided to balance it out by adding more syllables. Although I have been called Mary Kay ALOT from family and friends so really I don't know what I am talking about. On to the TAG...

Here are the rules:1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

K... Well K is for Keeper..I am a chase keeper at home and I love my job!! Sure there are times that I grow weary of the mun day rituals, but I would not trade it for the world!!

A... Athletic. I love love love sports!! I spent most of my childhood and teenage years traveling the nation playing softball and basketball and enjoying it to the MAX!!

T... Thoughtful. I think I am at least..hehe I try to be aware of friends feelings and take their situation into consideration before I act or speak.

H... Honest. I appreciate honestly in people so I guess I would be quite the hypocrite if I was not equally honest myself.

R... Reasonable. I am the type of person that realizes that Life just happens sometimes so I am pretty forgiving and I understand that things are sometimes out of peoples control.

Y... Younger. This one is kinda wacky but all the people I hang out with and even my best friends are older than me. It is kinda crazy, but I don't even seem to notice it at all.

N... New York.. I was born in West Point, New York. My dad was in the military and that is where we where stationed. I love to throw that out every now and then to surprise people with the fact that I was born an East Coaster.

So there you have it friends... Here are the next victims ..I mean girls that can play this fun little name game..LOL

Michelle

Marisella

Chantel

Cheryl

Cyndi

Lindsey

Jessica

11 Comments:

  • Fun! At least it's not "first" name. My first name is 8 letters long. My second name is 5 letters long, and it only has one letter different than Mom's. Therefore, she has tagged me, and I will have to think of different words. No fair! LOL.

    By Blogger Sabriena, at August 16, 2007 at 3:31 PM  

  • Well I think your choices of letter definitions were very good and right on the mark! It was sort of hard, but maybe that's a ME thing...hehehe

    By Blogger Trina, at August 16, 2007 at 5:23 PM  

  • Great letter definitions. I'm impressed with how many people you could tag.

    By Blogger meNmykids, at August 16, 2007 at 5:28 PM  

  • Great list ~ ha ha ~ I only had 4 letters in my middle name! LOL!

    By Blogger Lori, at August 16, 2007 at 7:27 PM  

  • You did awesome on your letters. Mine are kinda cheesy. I am so jealous that you got her potty trained. I just haven't had the time to get him all the way done. I am a bad mommy. Oh well I am all he gots. hehehe

    By Blogger Cherrie, at August 16, 2007 at 8:55 PM  

  • Great list! I didn't know you were born on the east coast. See how fun... and educational these things are! lol I'll get around to posting my list later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 17, 2007 at 9:10 AM  

  • You did do a great job on the list! :) I need to get mine done later tonight, or tomorrow. I am feeling a little better today, so going on a MAD cleaning spree.

    Trying to make everything feel fresh after all the germy germs!

    *oh btw thanks for being EVER so kind as to tag me! ;)

    By Blogger jessica, at August 17, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

  • You did a great job. Love the fact you were born in NY.:)

    By Blogger Nadine, at August 17, 2007 at 11:37 PM  

  • I did mine!! Thanks for tagging me-fun meme! I love that you can say you are from the East Coast!

    By Blogger Lindsey, at August 18, 2007 at 7:49 AM  

  • That was fun to read Mary. I didn't know you were born in New York, very cool. And I liked K for Keeper, good choice.

    By Blogger Mrs.Martin, at August 21, 2007 at 12:34 PM  

  • I apologize for taking so long to do this. I have no excuses... anyway, I did it! As I said before, I loved your list! I'm so glad I have a short-short name LOL

    By Blogger Mrs. Mom, at August 24, 2007 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home