Thursday, August 23, 2007

Nice Matters Award

How sweet is this?? Lori and Lindsey awarded me with this lovely little award and I just wanted to say a special THANK YOU to both of them..Thanks Ladies!! Apparently this award represents someone who tries to spread nice, inspirational posts throughout the blogging world. How NICE is that of them to be so kind as to think of me....I so would nominate you two gals if the award wasn't given already.

So my next course of action is to choose a few others who I also think demonstrates their blog to be award worthy..hehe. So here goes...



Jessica



Lifes Little Moments



Life of a List-Maker



Steff



Sunydazy Day


Goal Oriented Woman

Okay ladies get this award posted on your blogs, cuz you so deserve it!!








10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home