Friday, October 5, 2007

The Call

Well they called!!! Wednesday afternoon Rusty FINALLY ( I say finally, but I know it was only 1 day of waiting..felt like an eternity..hehe) got the call..And they offered him a job!! It was in the price range that we needed to live down there, so we feel happy with the offer, now even more pressure to sell the house however. ( You were so right Trina..LOL) When Rusty first went down for the interview they knew that the move wouldn't take place until Nov. But now that we don't even have a buyer for the house we are unsure about the actual time frame....Sigh
So now we feel like we are on a time line that is picking up crazy speed for selling this house. However, I have faith that the Lord will work everything out the way it is supposed to go. I am just thankful that one big decision is done with and we are now starting to tackle the next.
BUT, last night at Jake's football practice we were talking to a new couple who moved here this year and they are currently living in a 5th wheel and just sold their house in Montana...See where this is going?? So we told them about our house for sale, but Rusty said he really couldn't get a feel for them..interested not interested, we don't know... So, we shall see how this new path unwinds..hehe
I am not getting my hopes up because really I can't see the future, only the Lord can. I know something will come our way when he sees fit, but this ol' flesh always seems itching for the roller coaster ride, even though my stress level doesn't care for it one bit..LOL
So there you have it bloggy friends...We now officially have a job, but no time frame to move nor a real bite on the line considering our house........Oh Me Oh MY...
So we shall see what happens next!

11 Comments:

  • I really feel for you. I'm glad he got the job. You've just got to tell yourself what I've been telling myself. God will work out whatever's best; and we have to trust him. Even if it's not like we think it ought to be.

    By Blogger Tish, at October 5, 2007 at 1:06 PM  

  • One down.... God is working, just let it happen. Easy for me to say. Glad that you have the job anyway!

    By Blogger meNmykids, at October 5, 2007 at 2:29 PM  

  • Sometimes I crack myself up. Just let it happen... The picture that just flitted through my head was labor "it's a commin' Honey, just let it happen". Okay, maybe that doesn't strike you as funny, but it does me.

    By Blogger meNmykids, at October 5, 2007 at 2:32 PM  

  • It's like baby steps...one little thing at a time. It will all work out :)

    By Blogger Marisela, at October 5, 2007 at 4:14 PM  

  • I am sure glad that things are working out. It is so exciting that he already has a job after only ONE interview. God is good! Now we have to see what the Lord has in store for your house. I bet it won't be long Mary...just a gut feeling. I sure hope my gut is right! *rubbing hands together*

    By Blogger Trina, at October 5, 2007 at 7:58 PM  

  • Wow! That's awesome! It sounds like God is REALLY working things out in yours, and several others to move to the Hillsboro area. That is neat to see! I could see Ryan and I there in the future, not near, but future. I hope the church continues to keep growing :)

    By Blogger Jules, at October 6, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

  • I am so happy for you. A job is a big step. And the Lord will do the house for you, I just know it.

    By Blogger Cherrie, at October 6, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

  • Rest assured, if the Lord opened the doors for this new job, then He has a plan for you selling your house and finding a new home!

    I know...that resting part is pretty hard. :)

    By Blogger Steff, at October 6, 2007 at 2:38 PM  

  • The saga continues...ha! Congrats on the job ~ I would be stressing out right now! (that isn't very helpful of me - is it? ha!) Hang in there - it will all work out!!

    By Blogger Lori, at October 6, 2007 at 3:07 PM  

  • It'll happen when it's supposed to....let's just hope it's soon!! COngrats on the new job! That's one step closer!!

    By Blogger Lindsey, at October 6, 2007 at 6:41 PM  

  • It seems the big one is done, the rest is easy for the Lord. I pray that your home gets sold quickly and you find a new one.

    I think you're fabulous, come on by and see why.

    By Blogger Nadine, at October 7, 2007 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home