Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Love A Good Bogo Sale..

I needed to get some new shoes. I needed some shoes to wear to church because I am super tired of wearing my boots, which I have wore for the past 2 or 3 winters. I wanted a different style to change things up a bit. I love the look with a little bow on the tip that I saw this younger gal wear, she was like 19 (just thought I would throw her age out there so nobody was thinking that I saw these on one of Hailey's little friends..LOL). Not to mention they were Flats and since my hubby and I are already close to eye level I thought this would be perfect. However when I went and actually tried the Flats on, well it wasn't so cute on me..hehe


So I found these guys and even though they do have a heel, I still couldn't resist them nor the sale.




Here is a view from the front.....




Another little look....



The heel is a little taller than I normally choose, but I decided to live life on the wild side and get them anyway..LOL

I also bought the same one in black. I really did try to look for a different style, but they didn't have anything else I loved not to mention, it was buy one get one 1/2 off....Yay for me!!

I am excited about my new shoes and can't wait to wear them to church...I just hope my next post isn't about me being couch-bound because just I broke my ankle trying to walk in these things..hehe

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home