Thursday, March 6, 2008

What a Deal

Over the weekend when we were on the mad dash to find Indian paraphernalia we went to a couple of thrift stores to assist in our findings. I did find a couple of things that worked but I also found a couple more things that I couldn't resist...


How cute are these dresses?!?!

This one looks like Hailey should bust out in her toddler version of "Tomorrow, Tommorow I love you, tomorrow, your only a day away...." Don't ya think, especially with her red hair..hehe


I thought this one was just way to cute to resist as well....



Here is a look at the back cuz I think it totally adds to the overall look....

Can you believe that I only paid 4.99 each for these dresses?...I thought that was an amazing deal! I looked and looked for flaws, rips, stains, missing buttons, but nope it was all good and not to mention they can be washed and dried in the washer...I have already tested that theory, of course. So now I am just waiting on the sunshine to hang around long enough so we can get some use out of these babies. Hailey is such a clothes horse that I know she agrees with me. She keeps saying, "Awe, momma these are so 'tute'!"..LOL

13 Comments:

  • Cute dresses. I love Easter time all of the family starts buying my girls dresses. I always say SURE when they ask if they can. A girl can't ever have too many beautiful dresses.

    By Blogger Skylene, at March 6, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

  • I love shopping the Thrift stores.We go to them often.

    By Blogger michelle, at March 6, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

  • Those are sooo cute!! I thought of ANNIE when I saw the red dress too, especially with her red hair! Too adorable!!! However, no surprise you ALWAYS dress her adorably...you lucky woman!

    By Blogger Trina, at March 6, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

  • And her saying how "Tute" they are is even "Tuter" than the dresses, right! I agree, five bucks for those dresses is a good deal!

    By Blogger Sabriena, at March 6, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

  • They are both very cute dresses. That's cute how Hailey said they are so "TUTE" She sounds like she'll be quite the little shopper ;)

    By Blogger Jules, at March 6, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

  • I love getting great deals. Both very cute, but the red one is my favorite, but red is always my favorite. She is going to look adorable as usual :)

    By Blogger Marisela, at March 6, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

  • Those are terrific deals and best of all, it is deliciously cute! The red one is my favorite too, but the pink will look good too, with her red hair.

    By Blogger Mrs.Martin, at March 6, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

  • Mary I am so proud of you. You have so been good about keeping us updated and I love it. Those dresses are adorable and I am sure she will love wearing them soon.

    By Blogger Cherrie, at March 6, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

  • Precious! and what a steal!!! I really love the first one!

    By Blogger Lori, at March 6, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

  • Those dresses are very cute. Its great getting good deals. I'm a firm believer in dressing girls as cute as you can for as long as you can. LOL

    By Blogger Mom of 3, Aunt of 16, at March 6, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

  • Those are really sweet dresses. When it warms up you will have to post pics of her wearing them, so we can see how cute she looks!!

    By Blogger Beth, at March 7, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

  • Adorable little dresses! You should have her practice the Annie song. That would be sooooo cute!

    By Blogger Chantel H, at March 8, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

  • Those dresses are adorable! I love thrift stores. You never know what you'll find to make a treasure out of! :)

    BTW...your pictures make me want to hop a plane to the Aloha state. Looks like so much fun!

    By Blogger Steff, at March 9, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home